There are many kinds of flowmeters for measuring steam, such as vortex street, orifice plate, elbow, Verabar, float flowmeter, etc. When selecting the instrument, we must consider the measurement accuracy to meet the requirements, the convenience of installation and use and the price of the product. Vortex flowmeter is a representative steam flowmeter, which can measure saturated steam, superheated steam, etc. Vortex flowmeter is a steam flowmeter that is widely used and has high cost performance. Why must it be provided to the instrument manufacturer for on-site use parameters, instrument installation, pipeline distribution, surrounding environment and other information when selecting models? Because if you want the high-precision normal and stable work of the instrument, you must first meet the installation requirements mentioned in the instrument manual, and then the accuracy requirements. After these two points are clarified, you can fully consider the environment, pipeline installation and other external environments for the equipment. influences. Then according to the performance of the flowmeter, choose a suitable steam flowmeter - vortex flowmeter. In addition to the above information that needs to be provided to the manufacturer, the following parameters need to be provided to the manufacturer during model selection.
1. Pipe diameter: a basic and important parameter.
2. Medium information: medium temperature, vortex flowmeter is divided into normal temperature type and high temperature type. The configuration of different medium temperature is different, and the actual medium temperature is needed to judge which model to use. Medium pressure, after clearing the medium working pressure, select the flowmeter type that is suitable for the nominal pressure. Whether the medium is corrosive.
3. The lower limit flow rate, upper limit flow rate and common flow rate of the medium: The vortex flowmeter corresponds to the pipe diameter under the corresponding working conditions and pressure, and the upper and lower limits of the flow rate define the range. Only within the range, the actual use accuracy of the flowmeter can meet the design requirements. , otherwise the measurement will be inaccurate or the flow will not be displayed.
4. Installation environment: continuity or discontinuity of pipeline work, whether there are high-power and strong interference equipment around, and instrument power supply.
Pre:What are the classifications of ultrasonic heat meters
5. Functions to be implemented and their accuracy requirements, signal output mode, display mode on-site display or no display, whether a secondary meter is required, power supply mode AC, DC, connection mode selection, flange connection or flange clamping connection. All need to be explained to the manufacturer in advance, which is convenient for correct selection and easy to use.